By Ashley Fern
Whether you call them leggings or yoga pants, one thing remains constant: They are the go-to pants choice for women everywhere. Don’t even try to argue, as this is an indisputable fact.
I mean, I’m wearing leggings at the office right now and so are the two girls next to me. I even think my male boss is rocking a pair today. Just kidding, but the way these pants are taking over, I wouldn’t be surprised if he soon gave them a go.
who cares if girls wear their leggings as pants like i will wear my leggings as a scarf if i want to shut the fuck up
It’s like a push-up bra for our butts. Some people may claim that leggings don’t qualify as pants, but I am here to tell you they most certainly do!
I mean, how else can you justify dropping $88 at Lululemon for an item you couldn’t even consider outerwear? Why do so many girls love yoga pants? Well, allow me to enlighten you:
1. They make you feel skinny or comfortable when you feel fat
What other clothing item can make you feel skinny and better about yourself when you’re having a fat day? Yoga pants are a damn miracle and should be embraced at each and every opportunity.
2. Even people with the flattest of asses can look like they have some junk in the trunk
It doesn’t matter if this is real or an illusion! If it looks like she got a butt, well then, today my friend, she has got a butt! *White girls everywhere, rejoice.*
3. You can wear them out on the town
Any outfit paired with heels is sufficient for a night out right? Why not be as comfortable as you possibly can while partying with your friends? Leggings > Jeans, always.
4. They are the perfect travel outfit
Leggings are great and especially efficient for the female traveler. Pair them with sneakers and you’ve got the perfect, most comfortable travel outfit. You can bend your legs any which way you please, unlike when wearing jeans or a skirt.
5. You can wear them to the gym and then straight out to happy hour
All you have to do is change your footwear, put on a sweater and you are good to go!
6. They were made to wear to brunch
Bring on the bloody marys, mimosas and french toast! You can eat and drink as much as you please! What better outfit is there to wear to a boozy brunch?
7. They don’t take up space in your closet
Which just makes room for more sh*t you don’t need, like another pair of over-the-knee black leather boots. I mean, what else are you going to pair with your leggings and sweater dress?
8. Generally, they’re inexpensive
You can find leggings for cheap, unless you prefer the more expensive brands. Don’t worry; you can also rationalize spending a fortune on one pair because you can wear them every day if you want to! See 11.
9. You can eat as much as you want and not have to worry about buttoning your pants
…or a muffin top! Wooo! No elastic = no problem.
10. They make you look athletic, even when you haven’t stepped inside a gym in months
Everyone assumes you’re in shape because you’re wearing athletic gear. No one knows you just had two breakfast sandwiches and are thinking about your next meal. Whatever, sounds like a problem…
11. You can wear the same pair multiple times in one week and no one will notice
#Lazy #Poor #Winning
12. They fit perfectly under your boots
Ain’t nobody got time to wrestle with a pair of jeans fitting into your leather boots. Leggings ease the process and prevent wrinkling or bulkiness.
13. You can comfortably drunk sleep in them
How pissed are you when you wake up in jeans or a dress after a night of partying? If you opt for leggings, you’re basically ready for bed the second you get home from the bar.
Why do you need to change when you’re already comfortable? Exactly.
14. They’re multifunctional
You can wear them in any weather! They also serve as the go-to
15. They are a practical substitute for sweatpants
Leggings are socially acceptable and are basically considered the Juicy pants of Gen-Y.
16. It’s fun to debate whether they are pants or not
As if there were any debate? Obviously they are just as suitable as pants.
17. When you can’t decide if your top is a shirt or a dress, just throw on a pair of leggings
Don’t waste too much time trying to figure out if the outfit you’re aiming for may be too short. Leggings eliminate that problem completely.
18. So you really want to lose three pounds? Throw on some high-waisted leggings
They may look like maternity pants, but the only thing high-waisted leggings are holding in is your food baby. Thank you, American Apparel, for giving women everywhere an excuse to eat that second slice of pizza.
19. You can actually work out in them
There’s no chafing or pulling when working out in yoga pants. I mean, that’s what they were made for, right? You instantaneously feel more flexible even if you’ve never done a toe-touch in your life.
- Who is on First
- Street Zorba
- Capri C’est Fini Hervé Vilard,Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg Je T’aime, Moi Non Plus
- Female ejaculation comes in two forms, scientists find
- Tapas Time in Spain Part 1 & 2
- Ariel Takes Your Breath Away Song Jessica Simpson
- Remembering Tolstoy
- Adriana- Nossa Missão
- Nina Dølvik Brochmann & Ellen Støkken Dahl : The Virginity Fraud
- Every Sperm is Sacred
- ,The Science of Squirting The Female Orgasm, Explained with Science Projects,Orgasms and Female Ejaculation
- Body Paint 32
- Ancient Egypt’s Queen Nefertiti Bust Sparks Outrage
- Ancient Egyptian Beer-Making Facilities Found by Archaeologists
- Russian Belly Dancer “Gohara” Ekaterina Andreeva Arrested for Dancing Without Underwear In Egypt
- Just in Time for Valentine’s Day: A $385 Chocolate Bar, and The Billionaire’s Margarita at $1200 a Pop
- Nuclear Fusion: What It Is And Why It Matters To You
- Study Links Loud Mufflers to Penile Inadequacy (Small Penis)
- Volkswagen XL1 and ID Concept Cars of the Future
- Wheeler Walker Jr. aka Benjamin Isaac Hoffman
- Crimes Of Passion
- A Millionaire in England is Holding a Competition to Give Away his $3 Million Mansion for $14.50 a Ticket
- 8 Sexually Explicit Songs From the 1930’s
- June 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011